Friday, April 10, 2015

Feeling a Little Tipsy | OOTD

Hey y'all!  So i've decided that I am going to try and post my OOTD details with y'all from the week every Friday.  However, since I just decided to start this, I only have today's OOTD to show.


Today I wore my Lilly Pulitzer Cosmo Pink Feeling a Little Tipsy Eliza Dress!  The neat thing about this dress is that the tag was removable and the dress can be worn as a v-neck like I am wearing it, or it can be turned around and worn as a boat neck!  



So happy to be able to start wearing my Lilly Pulitzer White McKim sandals again for summer!


I also used my gold Lilly Pulitzer purse today that love to be able to just quickly grab when I don't need to take all of my stuff with me in my big purse.


Here are the accessories of today's outfit!  My monogram necklace and monogram earrings are both from Max and Chloe, the watch is Michael Kors, and the beautiful nautical cuff that I love pulling out in the summer is from The Gifterie Palm Beach!






No comments:

Post a Comment