Sunday, June 23, 2013

First Post!

Hi Lilly Ladies!
I've decided to start a blog, but please bare with me, I'm new at this!  I only have one reason for wanting to start this blog:  because of my awesome instagram family!  I love communicating with y'all, sharing our interests and preppy secrets, and just seeing what yall are up to!  Okay.. there may be one other reason I am starting the blog.. I love to talk!  I love instagram, but I always feel like have so much more I want to say and share with you guys!

When I say i've started this blog because of my instagram family, I mean it.  Although I haven't met any of y'all in person, there are many of you that I consider to be my friends, and I hope you feel the same!  I see many of my dedicated follower's instagram names all the time through likes and comments and even sweet emails I have received.  When many of the names show up, I feel like I have known y'all for years, as I am able to recall who y'all are!  Through this it is evident to me that I have one of the strongest instagram families and love each and every one of you Lilly Ladies!  I hope to see y'all on here and I hope you enjoy the blog!  Since i'm new to this, I would love any advice, tips, and your input on the blog!

Let me know what you think and have a lovely, Lilly, day!

xoxo,
Southern Lilly Lady 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1st post! Can't wait to see all the fun things you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are friends on Instagram! Until recently I was @southernpreppyohiogirl. I changed my name to @PreppyOHgirl to match my twitter, pinterest, and most recently my new Blog! Through Instagram today, I saw that you have created a blog also!! Since we both recently created blogs, my email is hly414@gmail.com if you want to exchange tips and ideas on how to make both of ours better. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    ~ PreppyOHgirl

    ReplyDelete